Anitra Gunnn Age
Age 23 year
Anitra Gunnn last seen on Valentine’s Day
A missing Fort Valley student who was last seen on Valentine’s Day in Georgia has been found dead, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation has said.
Her boyfriend DeMarcus Little, 23, of Chestnut Hill Road in Fort Valley, was arrested on Tuesday for an attack on her apartment, WMAZ said.
Little is accused of smashing the window’s at Gunn’s home and slashing the tires on her car on February 5 – nine days before she disappeared, Fort Valley police said.
County Sheriff Terry Deese said in a press conference on Tuesday night that little had been interviewed three times by police. His car was also said to have been towed before his arrest.
Geese said he would not release more information about the boyfriend’s interviews.
Gunny’s body was found partially covered near Greer Road ‘as if someone tried to hide it’ – as well as a piece of a car – on Tuesday afternoon, Geese said.
Gun was reportedly last seen on the morning of February 14 on Chestnut Hill Road in Fort Valley at her boyfriend’s aunt’s home.
The student’s concerned family contacted police the following day and her Chevy Cruse car was found with the bumper missing in the city limits of Fort Valley.
The body was found near a front bumper, which deputies believe belongs to Gunny’s car.
Anitra Gunnn facts of death
- The body of Anitra Gunnn, 23, is found found in Crawford County, Georgia
- The student’s boyfriend DeMarcus Little, also aged 23, is arrested for slashing the tires on her car and smashing windows at her apartment
- Police say more charges could be forthcoming and the investigation is ongoing
- A desperate search was launched after she vanished on Valentine’s Day
- Body found partially covered ‘as if someone tried to hide it’